- Position: Sales Trainee
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Oct 8, 2023
Unilever Vacancy Sales Trainee
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities.
We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, FMCG experience is a plus
- Agile to learn
- Communication Skills
- Self-driven individual
- Basic data analytics (Excel knowledge)
- Empowerment and Decision Making
- Passion for high performance
The Sales Trainee supports the Sales Strategy Manager in providing clarity to the sales team on the activity plans. Assisting in translation of marketing plans to sales execution is the major activity.
The Sales Trainee Will Assist The Sales Strategy Manager On The Following:
- Assist in developing Sales Strategy – translating category marketing plans to customer & channel plans.
- Consolidating Weekly & Monthly Reports to be cascade to the field team
- Assist in developing a Channel strategies including new and existing channels by geography to win in-store/ online.
- Assist in creating road maps to channel investment for category/ channel
- Customer Marketing Insight
- Brand Managers
- Supply Chain – Supply and Demand Planners
- Finance Business Partners / Finance Excellence
Function: Customer Development
Reports To: Sales Strategy Manager
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Oct 9, 2023
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their non-returnable CVs before the application deadline though Application link