- Position: Customer Support Specialist with Amharic and English – Relocation Assistance
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Oct 28, 2023
- Experience: 0 years
*We can issue a work permit for non-EU citizens, allowing you to reside and work in our country, and please note that the position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria, where we will assist you with the relocation process.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? If your answer is YES – join the leader of the CX (Customer Experience) sector TELUS International Bulgaria!
As a Customer Support Specialist With Amharic And English you will be a part of a great team and all together will:
- Deliver outstanding client service
- Achieve great customer experience and satisfaction
- Identify and assess customers’ needs
- Assist with general inquiries, product support, and troubleshooting via phone, e-mail, chat, or tickets
As a candidate, you do not need to have experience in a similar role but you should be fluent in Amharic and have excellent communication skills.
- Relocation Assistance
- Fully paid training
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Additional health insurance
- 50+ benefits and services to choose from
- Positive international working environment
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
How to Apply
- Register using the following CLICK HERE
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, and encourage fun and team-building projects!
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? Apply Now!
About Us: TELUS International Bulgaria is a publicly traded company (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) and is the largest employer in the CX (Customer Experience) industry in the country with over 4,200 team members. The company provides a broad portfolio of services – designing, building, and delivering next-generation digital services, AI solutions, customer experience, and much more. The company’s primary focus is strict adherence to all our clients’ procedures and practices. We are an independent outsourcing services provider and do not function as a local representation of our partners.