- Position: Sales (Internship)
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Sep 04. 2023
Internship Opportunity For Fresh Graduates With Zero-Year Experience
Role: selling Trade Ethiopia services & products to local & international organizations, businesses or government agencies.
Location: Addis Ababa
Benefits: phone card & transport allowance
Deadline: 05 September 2023
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, business, marketing, economics, accounting or related field.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers and mobile applications for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply
- Submit your applications via email: [email protected]