- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Factory Finance Lead
- Location: Debre Birhan, Amhara
- Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Deadline: Jul 7, 2023
About Habesha Breweries S.C.
Would you like to be part of a Great Family? We are growing very fast with a team that is highly passionate about the beer industry. We value all our people and their desire to grow personally and professionally and their dedication to brewing the best Ethiopian beer! We really care about having a company where our people love what they do and consider themselves the ultimate consumers of their own Habesha Beer. As such, we aspire to create a work environment that is equally fun and a place where happiness can be felt with the teams that we form through time. We hire for attitude and skill as much as a passion for our industry.
If the above describes who you are, then our brewery is a place where you can prosper as a leader if you put learning and excellent execution as your practice in the work environment. Join us!Habesha Breweries S.C. is looking for a Factory Finance Lead.
The Role Summary:
The factory Finance Lead is responsible for overseeing financial operations related to the manufacturing operations of the company.
Financial Risk Controlling & Monitoring
· Process owner for factory operations cost accrual
· E2E process ownership for Count scheduling, coordination & organization of monthly count process, count data input into SAP, investigation of variances noted & review meetings, and sign-off sessions with FD.
· Support with fixed asset reconciliation including physical verification (by asset class)
Financial Reports, Insights, and Analytics:
· Own the monthly financial reporting of performance metrics (KPI) for the factory operations unit [OP reports]
· Managing bi-weekly reporting on the Gate pass process and providing recommendations for improvements
· Managing monthly disposal reporting
Operational Finance [Data Capture]
· Management of the physical movement of items for disposal [ Both physically and in the system] and insuring reporting to the Tax lead as per ERCA requirements
· Supporting the data collection for the quarterly standard-setting process
· Supporting in the collation of data for the preparation of the annual budgets and financial forecasts for factory operations
· Providing on-the-ground support with factory business partners and ensuring focused follow-up on all supply chain finance open actions and providing support with any ad hoc financial reporting & decision support request
· Active contribution to a common result and active collaboration within the team in problem-solving
This role is positioned at a mid-level and requires3 and above years of relevant experience in an analytical role preferably in supply finance.
Education and Experience
- BA Degree in Accounting.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Technical accounting and finance skills
- Systematic and organized.
- Strategic & critical thinking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite or related software preferably SAP
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High integrity
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent excel skills
While working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as medical insurance, comprehensive insurance, free lunch, annual bonus, communication allowance, and other financial and non–financial rewards.
How to Apply
The closing date for the application is July 07, 2023. Qualified applicants should submit their applications through www.Ethiojobs.net by writing the job title in the subject box.
References will be taken, and background checks will be carried out in conformity with Habesha’s HR Policy. Habesha Breweries S.C. operates within an equal opportunity policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experiences required.