- Position: Accountant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Oct 15, 2023
Garad PLC is one of the largest leading companies in Ethiopia with over 30 years of experience in the electronics, real estate and telecommunication business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in the field
- Thorough knowledge of Peachtree and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of reporting tax procedures (VAT, Income tax, pension, excise and others)
- Experience in year-end closing procedures
- Audit experience preferred
- Reviewing and monitoring budgets
The accountant will be responsible for compiling and summarizing the company’s finances by managing the junior accounts and making month-end and year-end reports. The accountant will be producing all kinds of reports for internal and external audit use including general ledgers and others.