- Position: Junior Bank Insurance & Clearance Specialist
- Required No. 1 (One)
- Salary: Per the company Scale
- Employment: Permanent
- Place of Work: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: August 26, 2023
The Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise (EPSE) is a government-owned enterprise that is responsible for the import, storage, and distribution of petroleum products in Ethiopia. It was established in 1967 as the Ethiopian Petroleum Association Company, and was renamed EPSE in 2012.
EPSE has a monopoly on the import and distribution of petroleum products in Ethiopia. It has a network of over 1,000 filling stations and depots across the country. EPSE also exports petroleum products to neighboring countries.
- Ensure the sustainable supply of petroleum products to Ethiopia
- Maintain strategic petroleum reserves
- Control the price of petroleum products
- Promote the use of petroleum products
- Protect the environment
EPSE is a major contributor to the Ethiopian economy. It provides employment to over 5,000 people and generates billions of dollars in revenue each year.
Here are some of the key achievements of EPSE:
- It has ensured the sustainable supply of petroleum products to Ethiopia, even during times of crisis.
- It has maintained strategic petroleum reserves that can meet the country’s demand for up to three months.
- It has controlled the price of petroleum products, which has helped to stabilize the economy.
- It has promoted the use of petroleum products, which has helped to improve transportation and economic development.
- It has protected the environment by reducing pollution from petroleum products.
EPSE is a vital part of the Ethiopian economy. It plays a key role in ensuring the sustainable supply of petroleum products, maintaining strategic petroleum reserves, controlling the price of petroleum products, promoting the use of petroleum products, and protecting the environment.
- First Degree in Banking & Insurance Management, Accounting, Economics and Business Management
- No Experience Required (2013 and 2014 E.C Graduates)
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their applications and a copy of non returnable CV with the necessary documents within 10 working days from the date of this announcement to the company’s head office, number 012, which is located next to the Oil Libya gas station on the road from Mexico Square to Sarbet