- Category: Engineering, Information Technology
- Position: Senior PHP Developer
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
- Deadline: Oct 19, 2023
As a Senior PHP Developer, you will be responsible for leading a team of developers to design, develop, and maintain a software systems. You will work closely with project managers, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of software products that meet the highest standards of quality and performance.
- Develop and maintain web applications using React, PHP, and MySQL
- Work with a team of engineers to design, implement, and test new features
- Debug and fix existing code
- Optimize code for performance and scalability
- Stay up-to-date on the latest web development technologies
- Design, develop, and maintain software products that meet the highest standards of quality and performance
- Develop and maintain web applications using React for the frontend and PHP for the backend.
- Design and implement user interfaces using modern web technologies.
- Create and maintain database schemas using MySQL.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers and product managers, to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues reported by users and implement solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends and best practices.
- React: Proficiency in React.js and related libraries/frameworks (Redux, React Router, etc.). Strong understanding of component-based architecture.
- PHP: Strong knowledge of PHP and experience with popular PHP frameworks (e.g., Laravel, Symfony).
- MySQL: Experience in designing and optimizing MySQL databases. Knowledge of SQL queries, indexing, and database normalization.
- Version Control: Experience with version control systems like Git.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with modern software development frameworks and tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
How to Apply
If you are passionate about software development and want to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity through the email address: [email protected]
We offer competitive compensation packages, flexible work arrangements, and opportunities for professional growth and developmen