- Category: Accounting and Finance, Consultancy and Training
- Position: Invitation for External Audit Service
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Oct 19, 2023
Emmanuel Development Association (EDA) is a board-led, a not-for-profit charity organization registered in Ethiopia under the Organizations of Civil Societies Proclamation No. 1113/2019 on July 22, 2019 with license number 0196.
EDA works to improve the wellbeing of vulnerable children, youth, and women through promoting rights based and community-led development approach in Ethiopia.
EDA would like to invite eligible certified audit firms registered with AABE to audit its books of accounts for the period from January 01, 2023 through December 31, 2025 (Three consecutive years).
- Consolidated Audit report
- Management Letter
- No of estimated box files for the current year 135
- No of projects 14
- No of full time staff 231
- No of branches 2
The audit will be undertaken at EDA Head Office in Addis Ababa
- Renewed trade license for the current year
- Certificate of registration from Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia (AABE)
- Staff composition & firm profile, including principal partner
- Copy of taxpayer registration (TIN)certificate and Value Added Tax Certificate
- Copy of tax clearance certificate
- Time to complete the audit
- Firm must have minimum of four years of audit experience with NGOs
- Minimum two years auditing experience of financial statements prepared under IPSAS framework
How to Apply
Interested potential audit firms fulfilling the above criteria can submit their proposals (technical & financial) in person during office hours from Monday to Friday 8:00 A.M-5:00 P.M at our office.
EDA Head Office Address
Yeka Sub-city, Woreda 09 Gurd Shola near Athletics Federation Building
Sister Civil Organizations Common Office Building 3rd floor, office No 301
Telephone for further information: 0911371142
The vacancy will be effective for 10 consecutive days from the date of this announcement
Proposals after the due dates shall be rejected.
EDA reserves the right to reject any or all the bids.