- Recruiter: The Talent Firm
- Category: Engineering, Information Technology, Social Sciences and Community
- Position: System Strengthening through Skills and Internship(SStSI)
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
- Deadline: Oct 15, 2023
System Strengthening through Skills and Internship(SStSI) is an internship program for young graduates designed and implemented by The Talent Firm, commissioned by Target Business Consultants, and participating Federal Ministries.
System Strengthening through Skills and Internship(SStSI) will provide young graduates with valuable work experience, an opportunity to work alongside seconded senior professionals at respective Federal ministries, coaching and mentoring programs, and a better understanding of both the importance and impact of public service. SStSI will help young graduates, often facing an uncertain job market, apply their educational training in 12-month federal opportunities and make a difference in society.
The Talent Firm is now recruiting young talent for SStSI project, to join the federal workforce in support of Ethiopian Investment Commission (EIC). The program places fresh graduates meeting the minimum requirements and selected from a strict assessment process, into paid internships and aims to develop a diverse pool of young talent for these agencies. The SStSI Program will begin in September 2023.
SStSI Program Benefits
- An intensive 3- weeks job readiness and career launching training
- A 12-month paid internship with a federal ministry to gain valuable work experience.
- Professional development sessions, with clear performance review, coaching and mentoring components throughout the internship program.
- Experience sharing sessions with senior public service leaders
Eligibility to enroll in SStSI
- Ethiopian citizens
- Demonstrated passion for public service
- Fresh graduates or prospective graduates of ONLY the year 2022/2014 or 2023/2015E.C. from an accredited educational institution in an undergraduate program.
- Able to demonstrate superior academic achievement and have a CGPA of 3.0 and above.
Required fields of studies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Marketing management, business Administration, Economics
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and literature, Marketing, and related fields
- Bachelor’s degree in law, or international relations
Interested in at least one of the following career tracks:
- Investment promotion, Investment laws
- Government contracting and acquisitions
- Marketing and Promotion, Communication
- Public policy and administration
How to Apply
Interested applicants can complete and submit the application form HERE no later than 5th of September 2023.