- Category: Engineering
- Position: Quality Control
- Location: Jemo 3 behind the rail way station , Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Career Level: Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Deadline: Oct 10, 2023
Execute quality control activities including inspection of raw materials, packing materials, finished goods, monitor production process control parameters, record keeping and ensuring standard operating procedures are followed in the production process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sampling and testing of raw materials, packing materials, and finished products.
- Ensure that raw materials, packing materials received into the ware house are free from defects.
- Ensure that finished product produced meet quality standards of the company as well as the customer.
- Preparation of quality reports, including analytical reports for raw materials, packaging material and finished products.
- Ensures that standard operating procedures are strictly adhered to ensure product quality is within specification.
- Ensure product quality by strictly supervising and conduction process control tests
- Ensure finished product is within specification and are without non-conformity before releasing the products to finished goods warehouse.
- BSC in applied chemistry/ industrial chemistry or other related field of study.
- Fresh graduate (0 years)
How to Apply
Submit your CV at [email protected]
N.B: only female candidates and refer the position title in the subject line