Position: Junior Customer Relation Officer
Location: Elweyne, Shilabo, Marsin, Bokh, Dhobaweyn & Danan Branches, Somali
Deadline: November 28, 2023
To enhance customer satisfaction by serving them with due care and maximum efficiency and promote the Branch’s resource mobilization effort by cross-selling the Bank’s products. Attend customers and provide efficient and quality service to customers.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans.
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information.
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions.
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services.
- Maintain and update account records.
- Education: BA degree in Accounting, Economics, Accounting, Management or related Fields.
- Work Experience: One year
Spoken Language Requirements
- English and the local language (Somali) is a mandatory
- Good English communication skills (both oral and written
- Knowledge of the location context will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Those who meet the above requirements should submit their short CVs (written in English) maximum of 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory) with three professional referees and their contacts (both email and telephone) through this link on ethiojobs.
Hard copies or physical applications will not be accepted. The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised. Shabelle Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted at all stages of the selection process.