- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Finance and Administration Assistant (One)
- Location: Wolaita Sodo Town, Wolaita Zone
- Salary: As per the Organization Scale
- Deadline: Jul 31, 2023
Ripple Effect (RE) is registered and licensed Foreign Charity. RE Ethiopia was established in March 2006 and works to see a rural Ethiopia that is confident, thriving, and sustainable, with a growing economy and higher living standards for all. RE focuses on three thematic areas; Farm Systems, Gender and Social Inclusion and Enterprise Development to help to combat poverty and works to create a rejuvenated and abundant African environment for both current and future generations.
We are recruiting a Finance and Administration Assistant for Ripple Effect (RE) projects planned to be implemented in Wolaita Zone.
For this vacant position we will consider applicants :
- Who have BA degree or Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Management, Secretarial Science, or other related fields;
- With a minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting, Finance, and office administration. Desirable Accounting, finance and office administration in a non-for-profit and/or international development setting. Providing administrative HR support; ability to Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills with the ability to work across different cultures. Ability to establish credibility quickly and maintain supportive relationships with staff, donors and other stakeholders. Strong level of computer literacy, in particular Microsoft Office applications. Good written and spoken English communication. Excellent organisational skills, with ability to plan and priories own workload; accurate attention to detail; ability to handle sensitive data and information with discretion and confidentiality; good team player; able and willing to travel to the field.
Job description with person specification, application instructions and application form are found at Ripple Effect | Finance and Admin Assistant, Ethiopia
Job type: Four years Fixed Term Contractand renewable yearly
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ethiopia
How to Apply
Deadline for application is seven working days from first date of announcement.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Applicants who send CVs and supporting documents will not be shortlisted,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and written exam,
Please send your completed application form in a Microsoft word or PDF document to [email protected]