- Category: Accounting and Finance, Banking and Insurance, Business and Administration
- Position: Graduate Trainee
- Location: Addis Ababa & Its area, Adama & Its area, Dessie & Its area, Gonder & Its area, Bahirdar & Its area, Harar & Its area, Dire Dawa & Its area, Mekele & Its area, Bale Robe & Its area, Semera & Its area, Jimma & Its area, Hawassa & Its area, Nekemte &Its are
- Career Level: Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: Attractive
- Deadline: Jul 26, 2023
Hijra Bank is one of the full-fledged Banks that recently started Operations in Ethiopia aspiring to be the premier Partner in Ethical Banking. Currently, we have about 72 branches in different locations throughout the country & delivering a superior class service to our valued customers. To fulfill these needs, Hijra is looking for dynamic, energetic, conscious, and service-oriented individuals to make part of its team.
Qualification and Experience
- BA Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting, Economics, or other business-related fields
- Zero year.
- IFB Certificate is advantageous.
- Addis Ababa & Its area,Adama & Its area, Dessie & Its area, Gonder & Its area, Bahirdar & Its area, Harar & Its area, Dire Dawa & Its area, Mekele & Its area, Bale Robe & Its area, Semera & Its area, Jimma & Its area, Hawassa & Its area, Nekemte &Its area, Shashamane & Its area, Jijiga & Its area.
Required Number:- 100
- Applicants should be first-degree graduates of 2022/2023 only with a CGPA of 2.75 and above for males and 2.5 and above for females
- Age, 27 years and Below.
- Knowledge of the local area & languages of the respective branch area you are applying for will be advantageous for selection.
- All documents (Degree with CGPA or student copy) should be scanned in PDF formats only and the size of each document should be less than 3MB.
- Applicants can apply only for one area category from those listed above.
- IFB Training certification is Advantageous.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified applicants can send an application letter, updated resume/CV, and Educational Certificates through http://jobs.hijra-bank.com/latest-jobs