- Position: DBA & MIS Officer
- Location: Head Office, Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Oct 2, 2023
Core Competency [Perseverance, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Integrity and Trust, Customer Focus],
Individual Competency [Action oriented, Interpersonal skill and Problem solving] and
Technical Competency[ Technical knowledge of on database Administration, ability to conduct Business continuity plan (BCP) and HA solutions for database systems, and technical skill to design, development, integration, and testing of production databases]
- MSC/BSC in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Computer Engineering or related field of study with 2years of relevant experience
- Place of work: head office
How To Apply
- Terms of employment———–Permanent basis.
- Salary & Benefit Packages—–As per the salary scale of the Bank.
- Additional/special skill—————–Knowledge of basic computer skill for all positions.
- Applicants who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered and should not apply.
- Applicants are required to explicitly express position they are applying for by organizing application letter, CV, qualification and work experience.
- Registration date —————-7 consecutive working days from the date of announcement i.e. from September 25, 2023
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are required to send only complete and appropriate work experience, educational qualification CV and application letter.
Therefore, interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their credential documents either in person to Oromia Bank Head Quarter found at Bole Africa Avenue adjacent to Getu Commercial Center or send credential documents through our P.O Box address stated below within the set deadline.
P.O BOX: 27530/1000
HR Operations Directorate