- Position: Administration Assistant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Sep 30, 2023
ACE Investment and Impact Advisors is an independent advisory firm that brings a strategic cross-domain perspective, with deep expertise in public-sector support and private-sector development.
ACE provides bespoke service across sectors and projects ranging from public policy analysis; result-based management and implementation support; research and analytics; strategy development; organizational assessment; and capacity building.
As a women-owned and led firm, ACE is committed to living its values focused on equity, professionalism, meticulousness, and empowerment of voices within and related to the partners it aims to serve.
- BA Degree in Marketing, Business Administration. Management, Accounting or any other related field
- 0-2 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other necessary computer programs
- Prior experience as an administration assistant, office manager, or receptionist is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluency in English and Amharic
- Ability to maintain a positive, friendly attitude even under a high pressure
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
Deadline: Sep 30, 2023
How to Apply
If you are a passionate professional with relevant experience, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration at [email protected] with the e-mail subject line ‘Application to Administration Assistant’.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women to apply for this position and are committed to creating a workplace that is inclusive and supportive of all employees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.