- Position: ATM AND POS ENGINEER
- Location: Bole Africa Avenue adjacent to Getu Commercial Center, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 2
- Date Posted September 3, 2023
- Deadline Date September 11, 2023
- Education & Experience Requirements: BSc/MSc/ in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field of study 2years of relevant banking experience
- Competency Requirements: Core Competency [Perseverance, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Integrity & Trust, and Customer Focus], Individual Competency [Action oriented, Interpersonal skill and Problem solving] & Technical Competency [Digital banking Knowledge, technical skill in inspecting ATM and POS]
Place of Work: Head Office (Digital Banking Operation & Support Directorate)
How to Apply
- Additional/special skill—————–Knowledge of basic computer skill for all positions.
- Applicants who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered and should not apply.
- Applicants are required to explicitly express position they are applying for by organizing application letter, CV, qualification and work experience.
- Registration date —————-7 consecutive working days from the date of announcement i.e. from September 04, 2023 up to September 11, 2023
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are required to send only complete and appropriate work experience, educational qualification CV and application letter.
Therefore, interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their credential documents either in person to Oromia Bank Head Quarter found at Bole Africa Avenue adjacent to Getu Commercial Center or send credential documents through our P.O Box address stated below within the set deadline.
P.O BOX: 27530/1000
HR Operations Directorate