- Position: Finance Officer
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Sep 25, 2023
Financial officers are in charge of overseeing the financial transactions of a company. Also known as chief financial officers, these professionals are tasked with developing budgets, monitoring transactions, and preparing financial reports. They possess strong accounting and analytical skills.
Required Gender: Female Only
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or Diploma with COC Level IV
- Excellent Computer Skill
- Proficient in Peachtree accounting software
- Excellent knowledge on register machine
- 1 year for degree & 2 years for diploma in a similar role
How to apply
- Submit your CV along with your supporting documents in person to our office, located in Addis Ababa, around hayahulet, 200m from Meklit Building For further information contact Tel.