- Category: Accounting and Finance, Economics, Sales and Marketing
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position: Senior Loan and Saving Officer
- Salary: As per company scale
- Deadline: May 25, 2023
- Number required: 1
- Duty station: Addis Ababa, Head Office
- Term of employment: Permanent
- BA Degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics Marketing or equivalent.
- 4 years of relevant experience.
Technical and other skills
- Good conceptual understanding of participatory approach and sustainable development;
- Firm belief in teamwork;
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated technical ability, sound judgment, and ability to interact and work effectively with others at all levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
Meklit Microfinance Institution S.C is a transformed Commercial Microfinance institution S.C initially established according to proclamation no. 40/96 and recently revised proclamation 626/2009 issued by National Bank Of Ethiopia to provide financial and non-financial services to Medium, Small Enterprise and the low income people, particularly women, at both urban and rural areas of Ethiopia.
Meklit MFI is currently looking for candidates. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements:
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfil the above requirements are invited to submit their CV along with non-returnable credentials within seven (7) working days from the date of this announcement to the respective mentioned registration places of the institution
Places of Registration: At our Head Office Located at Urael Church to the Atlas Hotel On Degol Building first floor or near to Amen Building (Buna International Bank Urael Branch) 1st Floor Post office Box: 27634/1000 A/A OR, email [email protected]/ [email protected]