- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Accountant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Salary: Negotiable
- Deadline: Jul 30, 2023
SCOPE OF WORK
Perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. Responsibility Coordinating accounting functions and programs. Preparing financial analyses and reports. Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure. Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets. Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet…
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Career Level: Senior (2+ years experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- 2 or more years of accounting experience.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision. Job Description
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to send their updated
CVs, copies of their educational background, and cover letter to:
[email protected] or submit the documents in person to Hajuta Trading
PLC Headquarters, Kaliti to Saris Rode, next to Kadisco Building ,Addis Ababa
within 20 days from the first day this advertisement is announced.