- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Temporary Finance Coordinator
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Employment Type: Contract
- Deadline: Jul 13, 2023
Position:Temporary Finance Coordinator
Reports to: Sr. Finance Manager
Locations: Addis Ababa-Ethiopia
The Temporary Finance Coordinator is responsible for proper document filling; for safeguarding the financial documents and making sure all the documents are always available, with no missing files, responsible for running errands as needed.
The Temporary Finance Coordinator is the custodian for MSH Ethiopia Petty Cash (Central Office) and Bank Checkbooks and ensures payments/disbursements from Petty Cash are made in accordance with MSH Ethiopia policy and procedures. Petty Cash and Bank Checkbooks are always kept in a locked Cash Safeguard.
Make sure that all financial documents (JVs, PVs, and Deposit vouchers) and any related documents are filed sequentially and kept in a safe place.
· Make sure to follow up on the status of payment vouchers to file them as soon as payments are affected and the same for Journal and Deposit vouchers.
· Making sure the stores of Finance are neat and the files are kept in a safe place and labeled in a good manner.
· Responsible for keeping excel files for the documents in store and in the Finance office and keeping track of it regularly.
· Doing a sequence check of documents to see if documents are misplaced.
· Labeling box files that contain financial documents in a more easily retrievable way.
· Making sure the documents are not misplaced or missing from their box files.
· Whenever documents are needed for auditing or other purposes, deliver these documents by making the requester sign for them and making sure that these documents are returned to the appropriate box file on time.
· Make sure the completeness of scanned files monthly and upload them on the respective QBs voucher and shared drive.
· Ensure complete documents are archived and labeled sequentially monthly.
· Collect cash receipt vouchers from Vendors on time.
· Ensure to follow up on the status of payment vouchers to file them as soon as payments are affected and the same for Journal and Deposit vouchers. Ensure the completeness of scanned files monthly and upload them to QuickBooks and on a shared drive.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERINECE
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Business Management, or related business field from a recognized university is desired. Preferably graduated within the past 2 years.
2. Some professional experience in the areas of accounting is preferred.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants.
4. Ability to work independently, take initiative, and able to meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
5. Good computer skill in Microsoft office, MS-Excel & MS-word
6. Ability to travel within country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through the below application link:-
Application dead line is :- July 13/2023