- Category: Accounting and Finance, Economics, Sales and Marketing
- Position: Junior sales officer
- Location: Arat Killo, Addis Ababa
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: As per the company salary scale & Benefits Package
- Deadline: Jul 13, 2023
- You will Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting, and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company service
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g. special features, return and warranty policies),Set targets for the sales department
- Collaborate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies
- Monitor sales numbers and marketing metrics,Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rates
- Analyze market trends Monitor competition and follow current developments Ensure sales team is up-to-date with business targets
- Motivate sales team to achieve great results,Find prospective customers and new target segments.
- Proven sales experience, Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills, Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills, Knowledge of computer operation is mandatory,
- Creativity and innovation Skills Good oral and Written communication skills Action oriented Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proven work experience as a sales consultant,Ability to gather and interpret data
- Organizational and analytical skills ,Communication skills.
Educational background and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in sales management, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred
- 2 and above year
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position, and do you fit the profile? Apply before 13h July 2023 with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and academic certificate in one PDF file, by sending an e-mail to Tsedi Tagesse (general and marketing manager) [email protected]
Application deadline is July 13.