- Position: Finance Accountant (Executive)
- Location: Hawassa
- Deadline: Sep 17, 2023
Hirdaramani is a pioneering global apparel manufacturer. We provide integrated apparel design, production, and supply chain solutions to premium international brands. With a strong focus on ingenuity, enduring relationships and regional agility, our team of specialist’s partner with clothing companies to deliver trend leading products to their customers.
Today Hirdaramani is a global enterprise with a diversified network spanning 55,000+ associates, six countries and multiple industry sectors – Apparel, Renewable Energy, Leisure, Retail, IT and Financial Services.
Hirdaramani Garment PLC Ethiopia is a modern garment manufacturing plant in Hawasa region with more than 1500 work force. Company is looking for two qualified financial accountants with the below qualifications and the right candidates will be receiving the perks and benefits above the industrial average.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Foreign & Local Currency Payment Arrangements.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Statutory Payment
- VAT & Other Tax Related Matters
- Liaising with Internal & External Auditors.
- General Ledger
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree / MBA related to Finance.
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in Similar Capacity
- Experience in ERP environment will be a definite advantage.
How to Apply
Submit your CVs via email: [email protected] For more information contact Tel. +251989028922