- Organization: Heineken Ethiopia
- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Graduate Trainee Program(GTP)
- Deadline: Jun 28, 2023
Heineken Ethiopia offers a graduate trainee program for young graduates from different universities to take part in a distinctive selection process.
The Graduate trainee program provides a platform for young graduates from different universities to take part in a distinctive selection process, which identifies candidates that best fit the Heineken culture and have the innate drive to be the best.
Successful trainees will have the opportunity to join the 18-month development journey that is organized into three challenging and exciting assignments each lasting for 6-months. Trainees are assigned to work on diverse and interesting assignments and each assignment aims at developing young talent in being the future leaders of the company. Upon completion of the program, Graduate trainees are landed on a full-time opportunity within the company depending on their qualification, and performance throughout the traineeship.
On behalf of Heineken Breweries S.C. , The Talent Firm is recruiting Graduates of 2022 /Prospective graduates of 2023 for the Graduate Trainee program.
- Graduates/prospective graduates in the above fields of study
- CGPA of 3 and above
- Willingness to travel to factory locations of the brewery in the country
Assessments will be conducted in rounds, including phone interviews, written assessments, and other evaluation methods to select successful candidates into the program.
Eligibility for Graduate Trainee Program
In order to apply to the program, candidates must be
- Graduates of the year 2022 or prospective graduates of the year 2023/2015E.C. ONLY , from an accredited educational institution in an undergraduate program in related fields
- Able to demonstrate superior academic achievement and have a CGPA of 3.0 and above
Required fields of studies:
- Social Science Fields (Accounting and Finance, Economics, Management, Business Administration)
Graduate Trainee Program Benefits
Selected participants in the program will benefit from:
- An intensive 18-month graduate development program preparing young talent into future leaders of the company
- A monthly salary of 12,800ETB and other attractive company benefits
- Accommodation for Graduate trainees placed in Bedele and Harrar
- Professional development sessions, with clear performance review, coaching and mentoring components throughout the internship program Interested applicants must complete this form in its entirety and submit no later than 28th of June 2023.
Salary: 12,800ETB and other attractive company benefits
How to Apply
Applicants who will sit for the University Exit Exam of 2015/2023 will be requested to present pass results to qualify if selected for Graduate Trainee program. Female candidates are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to apply. Interested applicants can submit their applications by completing the form on this link:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zblC3zSeZ5ubHUoYWQ0Fyl6d7KiKJHvr4tN-t3iLwys/viewform?pli=1&pli=1&edit_requeste