- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Junior Finance and Documentation Officer/Administrative Assistant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Junior Level (1+ – 2 years experience)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: As per the organizational scale.
- Deadline: Jul 24, 2023
The Ethiopian Economics Association (EEA) was established in 1991 as non-profit, non-partisan, and an independent research and membership organization. EEA has established an independent business wing IGA-ESE. Under this wing, IGA-ESE has been executing different business activities like Building rent, Cafeteria, Consultancy and others.
For this purpose, IGA-ESE would like to recruit a professional who meet the following listed qualifications and criteria for position ‘Junior Finance and Documentation Officer/Administrative Assistant.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for
- Updating financial spreadsheets with daily transactions.
- Provide finance support for timely monthly financial reporting
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute reports, mails, letters, and other documents to respective stakeholder offices.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
Required number: One
Terms and conditions
Terms of employment: Full time.
Additional benefits include Transportation and Medical allowance.
Qualifications and requirements:
- BSc Degree in Accounting/Finance/Management and related fields from a recognized university
- 2 years’ experience and above in Finance and Administration fields.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants shall submit Application letter, CV and their documents to Ethiopian Economics Association office during office hours within 10 working days from the date of this announcement.
Tel (251) 11-645-32-00, 0974-35-15-15 / 0913-04-31-10 P.O. Box 34282 A.A Ethiopia. Specific Location: Altad CMC, adjacent to St. Michael Church.