- Category: Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Management
- Position: Graduate Trainees
- Location: Mugher
- Career Level: Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Deadline: Sep 17, 2023
Major Objective of the Graduate Trainee Program:
- Dangote Cement Ethiopia is a global company operating across Africa and contributing much to the citizen of Africa.
- The major objective of this graduate trainee program is to equip fresh graduate students and prepare for future leadership career.
GT Job Summary:
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- BA/BSc Degree graduate in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Industrial and related), Accounting, Management, Applied Chemistry and other related qualification from reputable universities in 2022/2023 with CGPA of above 2.75 for female and 3.00 for Male.
- You must mention your CGP on your CV.
- The graduate trainee must be willing to work in Mugher and willing to relocate his/her residence to plant site.