- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Senior Accountant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Sep 4, 2023
Boston Partners PLC/ Kuriftu Resorts/ would like to invite a qualified candidate for the following vacant position
The senior accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset registration and liaising with banks for all finance matters.
- Companies Registration Office compliance, Revenue compliance.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control.
- Effective financial reporting for the company, in a timely, accurate, relevant manner.
- Maintaining accounts general ledgers and processing monthly payroll. etc
Required No: 3
Experience, Knowledge & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance from a recognized university.
- Having more than one year of relevant experience.
- Having experience in preparing the month-end financial reports, performing account reconciliation, and performing other Accounting duties as assigned.
- Be well familiar with accounting software and computer applications CENT and Peachtree.
How to Apply
Qualified Applicant You can submit your Non-Returnable CV in person to the Boston Partners office at Bole, Boston Day Spa Bldg 4th floor or you can send the soft copy of your CV through [email protected] within seven (7) consecutive working days.
Note: Write " the position you applied” on the subject line of your email! For more information: +251 116184360