- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Junior accountant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Salary: Negotiable and Very attractive
- Deadline: Jul 26, 2023
BINIGET GROUP is engaged in Importing, distribute and retail different trading items including two wheels and three wheels with their spare parts, Tyres and other related items. Exporting Coffee, Oil Seeds, mining etc …. and manufacturing of different consumer goods. Our Company would like to recruit qualified applicant for the following vacant posts.
- Handling cash receipt &petty cash
- Closing year financials
- Account receivable collections
- Assist with preparations for audits
- Assist in the development of the company’s annual budget
- Prepare and/or assist with quarterly
- Sales tax, commercial rent tax, VAT
- Safeguard and secure all financial records of the company
- Recording cash transactions related to Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare &declare taxes
- Prepare register payment
- Excellent accounting skills
- Time management
- Reporting skills
- Good focus
- Attention to details
- IT knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good problem solving skills
- Analytical skills.
Educational Background and Experience
- BA Degree in accounting ,accounting and finance 2 years and above experience in import, export and manufacturing company
How to Apply
Those who fulfill the above requirements can submit non-returnable copies of application , CV ,educational documents and experience together with original documents by in person within 07 working days from the date of announcement or via [email protected] for more information :-0116662551/0932175477
Address:- Bole around Japan Traffic Light near to shoa super market Rang Building 11th floor .