- Category: Accounting and FInance
- Position: Customer Service Officer I/Direct Sales Representative
- Location: In Different Locations of Ethiopia
- Deadline: July 28, 2023
Awash Bank invites competent and qualified candidates for the following position.
The Bank was established by 486 founding shareholders with a paid-up capital of Birr 24.2 million and started banking operations on Feb. 13, 1995.Awash Bank continues to be leading private commercial Bank in Ethiopia.
Having grown from humble beginnings with visionary intent, we are the first private bank in Ethiopia to exceed a billion profit mark in the history of Ethiopian Private Banks in the financial year 2019 since inception, we have expanded through a combination of substantial organic growth and an enhanced customer service experience.
Awash Bank posted 7.45 billion Birr in Annual Gross Profit from its operations in the 2021/22 financial year. “The amount has shown a 2.83 billion birr or 55% growth as compared to the previous year,” Dibaba Abdeta (Ph. D.) told the shareholders who met at Hilton Addis.
Qualification & Experience
BA Degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics, Marketing Management, Business Administration, Public Administration and Development Management, International Trade & Investment Management, Cooperative Business Management & Auditing.
- The job holder will provide front office customer service support at the branch.
- S/he will handle account opening and related transactions, respond to customer
- enquiries, handle cash and non-cash transactions and all customer requests at the branch.
Skills Requirement: Knowledge of computer operation is mandatory
- Only Graduates of 2022 & 2023 are invited to apply, with CGPA of 2.5 & above;
Age: – not exceeding 27 years.
Place of Work:
Place of Work
1. Dire Dawa Town Branches
2. Harar Town Branches
3. Jigjiga Town Branches
4. Afran Kelo Branch – Kersa Town
5. Aweday Branch – Aweday Town
6. Babile Branch – Babile Town
7. Bedeno Branch – Bedeno Town
8. Bedessa Branch – Bedessa Town
9. Beroda Branch – Beroda Town
10. Boke Branch – Boke Town
11. Chelenko Branch – Chelenko Town
12. Chinaksen Branch – Chinaksen Town
13. Chiro Branch – Chiro Town,
14. Daruselam Branch Gursum Town
15. Deder Branch – Deder Town
16. Degehabur Branch- Degehabur Town
17. Gelemso Branch – Gelemso Town
18. Gode Branch – Gode Town
19. Grawa Branch – Grawa Town
20. Haramaya Branch Haramaya Town
21. Hirna Branch – Hirna Town
22. Huda Branch – Melka Rafu Town
23. Korhay Branch – Kebridehar Town
24. Kulubi Branch – Kulubi Town
25. Mechara Branch – Mechara Town
26. Togochale Branch – Togocahale Town
27. Waltasis Branch – Adele Town
Salary & Benefits: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package
Vacancy Announcement Date: July 21, 2023
Vacancy Deadline Date – July 28, 2023
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply personally at Awash Bank East Region – Dire Dawa Town and All Branches Under East Region providing a hand written application letter with CV and copies of their relevant documents within 7(Seven) consecutive days from the date of this vacancy announcement.
N.B: Incomplete applications will not be considered
Director – East Regional Office