- Position: 2 different positions
- Location: Addis Ababa and Gambella
- Deadline: Oct 16, 2023
Amhara Bank S.C. is very young in Business life and it has been operating with an aggressive momentum since joined the financial sector with more than 4,800 energetic employees, and visionary leaders with more than 276 branches so as to achieve its vision “To be leading and game-changing Bank in Africa”. The Bank would like to invite qualified and competent applicants to apply for the following vacant post.
Position 1: Cash Management Officer
Qualification: BA in Accounting and Finance, Business Management or any other related fields.
Experience: 3 years of relevant banking experience of which one/1 year as a Junior Cash Management Officer position.
Purpose of the Job: To support the continuous availability and optimal utilization of the Bank’s cash by arranging for timely cash supply and collection to/from branches and Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Maintain daily cash position by utilizing and analyzing cash receipts and disbursements;
- Support in periodically revise cash holding limits for all branches and ATMs;
- Prepare reports on the purchase & sale of foreign cash note and timely replenishment of correspondent bank accounts;
- Originate transactions and countersign on tickets/vouchers;
- Receive and deliver cash from/to Cash Dispatchers and coordinate Cash Dispatchers in cash consignment activities.
- Balance and check cash book against the general ledger and physical cash;
- Replenish cash on Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs).Keep dual custody of cash equivalent documents of the Bank and signatures/initials of cashiers/tellers of the Bank.
- Deposit and withdraw cash to/from Issue Account at National Bank of Ethiopia for replenishing vault.
- Handle additional related assignments as deemed necessary;
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Position 2: Customer Service Executive – II.
Qualification: BA in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management, and any other related fields.
Experience: 1 year of experience in banking operation as CSO, CSR, CSE, or related position.
Purpose of the Job: To enhance customer satisfaction by handling front line customer service activities with due care and maximum efficiency ; increase the Branch’s resource mobilization effort by cross-selling the Bank’s products and services.
- Engage and perform customer recruitment and account opening activities
- Administer the Primary Vault dually with Branch Operation Manager/ Branch Manager;
- Receive, verify, lodge and withdraw cash to/from Primary and Secondary Vault;
- Receive or dispatch consignment of cash from/ to the Treasury;
- Verify the daily cash receipts and cash bricks are in order, wrapped and initialed
- Retrieve customer signatures, pictures and verify customers,
- Perform other duties as required.
Place of Work: Gambella,
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from October 12, 2023 to October 16, 2023; online via below Amhara Bank Vacancy Web Portal:
For any inquiry contact us on 690
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised