Position: Customer Service Executive II
Location: Dire Dawa
Deadline: November 24, 2023
Amhara Bank S.C. is very young in Business life and it has been operating with an aggressive momentum since joined the financial sector with more than 5,000 energetic employees, and visionary leaders with more than 290 branches so as to achieve its vision “To be leading and game-changing Bank in Africa”. The Bank would like to invite qualified and competent applicants to apply for the following vacant post.
Purpose of the Job: To enhance customer satisfaction by handling front-line customer service activities with due care and maximum efficiency; increase the Branch’s resource mobilization effort by cross-selling the Bank’s products and services.
- Enhance the strong business relationship with customers and cross-sell the bank’s positive image to the community
- Provide services as per the service level agreement;
- Contribute to the bank’s profitability as per the target set;
- Engage in teamwork, collaboration, and transparency work practices
- Adhere to the internal control system and risk management program of the Bank;
- Engage and perform customer recruitment and account opening activities
- Administer the Primary Vault dually with the Branch Operation Manager/ Branch Manager;
- Verify the daily cash receipts and cash bricks are in order, wrapped and initialed
- Retrieve customer signatures, and pictures and verify customers,
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualification: BA in Banking and finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management, and any other related fields.
Experience: 1 year of experience in banking operation as CSO, CSR, CSE, or related position.
- Female applicants highly encouraged
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) Consecutive days from November 20, 2023 to November 24, 2023
Apply through the following link: https://vacancy.amharabank.com.et/