- Position: Customer Service Executive-II
- Location: Shashemene, Oromia
- Deadline: November 14, 2023
Purpose of the Job: To enhance customer satisfaction by handling front line customer service activities with due care and maximum efficiency; increase the Branch’s resource mobilization effort by cross-selling the Bank’s products and services.
- Enhance the strong business relationship with customers and cross sell the bank’s positive image to the community
- Provide services as per the service level agreement;
- Contribute to the bank’s profitability as per the target set;
- Engage in teamwork, collaboration, and transparency work practices
- Adhere to internal control system and risk management program of the Bank;
- Engage and perform customer recruitment and account opening activities
- Administer the Primary Vault dually with Branch Operation Manager/ Branch Manager;
- Receive, verify, lodge and withdraw cash to/from Primary and Secondary Vault;
- Verify the daily cash receipts and cash bricks are in order, wrapped and initialed
- Retrieve customer signatures, pictures and verify customers,
- Perform other duties as required.
- Place of Work: Shashemene
- Qualifications: BA in Accounting & Finance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Management, Economics, Marketing Management, and related fields.
- Experience: 1 year of experience in banking operation as CSO, CSR, CSE, or related position.
- Female applicants highly encouraged
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the job post
How to Apply
- Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) Consecutive days from November 9, 2023 to November 14, 2023 via https://vacancy.amharabank.com.et/