Position: Project Geologist
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Deadline: November 17, 2023
- BSc (Hons) Geology and MSc in Geology/Exploration/Mining Geology
- Strong geological mapping skills, particularly for Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide and Porphyry styles of mineral occurrences.
- Target generation experience and a strong understanding of Mineral Systems and Mineral Prospectivity Mapping.
- Drilling programme management, including planning, logistics and supervising contractors.
- Diamond core drilling experience, including core orientation surveying and working with orientated core for structural information.
- Sample preparation and sample analysis: supervision of an internal sample preparation facility and analysis with pXRF, including QAQC procedures.
- Budgeting and time/people management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including technical reporting writing.
How to Apply
Submit a covering letter summarizing your suitability for this role and a detailed curriculum vitae via email: [email protected] with the subject title: “Altau Resources: Project Geologist Position”