Position: Banking Business Officer I
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Deadline: November 15, 2023
ZamZam Bank S C is the first bank licensed to operate as full-fledged Interest Free Bank in the country shouldering a huge responsibility for enhancing financial inclusion in Ethiopia. To this effect, the Bank would like to recruit qualified job applicants for the following vacant post and invite interested applicants who fulfill the minimum qualification and work experience listed for the job opening.
- Branch Operations
- IFB Product Knowledge
- Commitment and time management
- Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Sales and Marketing skills
- Negotiation skill
- Coaching and Monitoring skills
- Knowledge of core banking Applications
- Knowledge of local language is advantageous
- Knowledge IFB is advantageous
- B.A Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or other Business related fields with 1 year of Branch banking experience as Junior Banking Business officer.
- Salary: As per the Bank’s salary scale and attractive benefits packages
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum qualifications and work experience shall send their updated CV along with application letter, educational credentials, and experience letter through [email protected] in pdf format.
On the subject line of the email, the applicant shall clearly write the “position and place of work”. Your application will be automatically disqualified, if you fail to do so.
Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated.