- Category: Accounting and Finance, Business and Administration, Economics
- Position: Commodity Accountant/Stock Controller
- Location: Tigray
- Career Level: Junior Level (1+ – 2 years experience)
- Employment Type: Contract
- Number of Employees Needed: Two
- Deadline: Jul 29, 2023
- Maintain a clear accounting and documentation process for each shipment
- Monitor and review physical inventory of all secondary warehouses under his/her supervision for monthly reconciliation
- Check all the receipt, dispatch, requisition pads, way bills, distribution center visit report, distribution lists and prepare the monthly Commodity Status Reports (CSR), Recipient Status Reports (RSR) and Loss Status Reports (LSR)
- Work closely in close collaboration with field monitors and stock keepers
- Collect all the receipts & issue summary and verify physical inventory of all warehouse
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- BA Degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Management and any other related fields.
Required Professional Experience
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience in a related position as Commodity Stock controller/accountant /Data clerk
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Ability to perform field assignments and willingness to travel for long period of time in difficult terrain, harsh and demanding conditions.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their CV with three references using the link:https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/details/Commodity-Accountant-Stock-Controller-2_R22321
World Vision is a child-focused organization that is committed to safeguarding all children as well as adult beneficiaries, and has zero tolerance for incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. Therefore, World Vision does not hire staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults, even if their role does not interact directly with them.
Disclaimer: World Vision Ethiopia is a reputable organization that values transparency and fairness in its recruitment process and does not solicit any money for any job application. We encourage all job seekers to be cautious of any job ads that require payment or personal information upfront. If you have any questions or concerns about our job ads or recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.