- Category: Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Sales and Marketing
- Position: Young Graduates
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
- Employment Type: Contract
- Deadline: Jul 7, 2023
TotalEnergies Marketing Ethiopia S.C. would like to invite young University graduates in its young graduate program.
The objective of the program is to give on the job experience to talented young graduates and support them to be competitive in this challenging business environment, when applying for a job.
Those who are interested to have a practical job experience shall apply to this announcement.
Young university fresh graduates, including those having not more than two years of job experience and not more than 26 years of age, can apply for this rewarding professional on the job training. The program has two phases. The first one is a six-month contract training period in TotalEnergies Marketing Ethiopia S.C. A successful good performer candidate in the first phase might get a possibility of a one-year foreign assignment in one of the TotalEnergies subsidiaries in other African country.
This young graduate program ends either at the end of the first six-months or after eighteen months. TotalEnergies Marketing Ethiopia S.C. does not guarantee employment opportunity after the end of the program.
Job requirement: Operations, Marketing or Finance
No. of position: 1 (one)
BA/BSc. degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business, Accounting… etc .
o Be a fresh graduate and/or with less than two-years of post-graduate work experience.
o Not more than 26 years of age
o With cumulative GPA of at least 3.20 and above;
o Must be geographically mobile.
o Must be inquisitive, adaptable to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Experience skills required:
– Have good teamwork spirit and be self-driven, innovative, and willing to learn, upholds values of TotalEnergies.
– Attitude: Cross Functionality, Mutual Support, Boldness and Listening
– Have a good command of communication.
– Having good command of French is an advantage.
– Knowledge of computer applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point; Adobe and Photo shop is an advantage,
Salary: As per the Company scale
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through [email protected] or ethiojobs and fill this mandatory form within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement. Interested applicants shall send their documents in English (CV, Application letter, copy of Academic & Experience credentials). Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.NB. Applicants who did not fill this mandatory form will not be accepted.