- Position: Junior Chemist
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Deadline: November 10, 2023
The junior chemist controls the product Quality, organizes production, activities; shall be responsible to organize the daily operations. Follows up the process and sets priorities; monitor the production equipment to make sure that it says in good working order, and repair or replace the equipment when needed.
- Duty station: Around Wollo sefer
- Salary: Negotiable & Attractive
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Prepare solutions by weighing ingredients and dissolving and diluting substances
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine their composition
- Customize formulas and use different reagents to test chemical reactions
- Write technical reports of the test results
- Develop nonstandard tests for chemical products
- Maintain lab equipment and troubleshoot or report on malfunctions
- Refine chemical products to improve their quality
- Ensure compliance with laboratory health and safety guidelines
- Review opportunities for process and product improvements with production Head
- Maintain raw material knowledge with Industry Standards;
- Proficiency with Manufacturing processes;
- Perform such routine or non-routine tasks as may be assigned;
- Maintain assigned products as a Product Steward;
- Maintain work area in a professional manner;
- Participate in safety inspections and maintain a safe work area;
- Deal directly with customers doing technical service-related work;
- Undertakes other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Knowledge & Education level: BSC degree in Chemical Applied chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Required level of experience: 0 years
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their CV, application letter and photocopies of all supporting documents to:-
Tbab Trading E-mail:[email protected] or in person to our branch office located in Addis Ababa at Wollo Sefer Garad building B 6th Floor.
For Detail Information 0115589494/95/0944182353
only short-listed applicants will be contacted.