- Category: Engineering
- Position: Continuous Improvement Assistant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Oct 17, 2023
Our company Shints ETP Garment needs to hire Continuous Improvement Assistant fulfill the following criteria;
- Collaborate with the Continuous Improvement Manager and other team members to
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop action plans.
- Assist in designing and implementing process improvement initiatives to enhance
- Workflow for improved productivity.
- Assist in developing and implementing standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure
- Consistent and efficient operations.
- Participate in process audits and inspections to identify non-compliance issues and
- Implement corrective actions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Support in conducting training sessions and workshops to educate employees on
Required Number: 01
- Bachelor’s degree in Garment Engineering, Textile Engineering, Industrial Engineering,
- Operations Management or a related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role, preferably within the garment manufacturing industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to gather and interpret data.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, 5S, and
- Kaizen is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross functional.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Proficient in using computer software and tools, including MS Office applications.
How to Apply
ADDRESS: Bole Sub City (Goro Sefera), wereda 11, Bole Lemi Industry Park, Block Number 13, SHINTS 1
How to Apply:- Those who meet the aforementioned criteria/requirements can apply within 7 consecutive working days from the date of this announcement by submitting the Complete CV in person at the main office in the above address or can attach important documents at the Email Address: [email protected]
For More Information: +251116445536 or +251930714026