Position: Bank Trainee
Location: Birkod, Daror, Gashamo, Dhobaweyn, Hamaro, Salahad & Duhun Branchs, Somali
Deadline: November 28, 2023
Purpose of the Job
To enhance customer satisfaction by serving them with due care and maximum efficiency and promote the Branch’s resource mobilization effort by cross selling the Bank’s products, attending to customers and providing efficient and quality service to customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Pays cash to all types of transactions within his/her limit.
- Attend customers at the counter properly and with due respect.
- Process customers’ account opening and perform cross-selling activities of bank products.
- Scan customers’ and authorized staff’s signatures and photograph.
- Receive cash from all types of transactions within the branch.
- Post all types of business transactions.
- Prepare cash and non-cash tickets/instrument.
- Process clearance of negotiable instrument.
- Collect and deliver cash from and to the ‘Till’ Administrator.
- Receive and pay cash from customers after proper identification, verification and posting transactions.
- Education: BA Degree in Economics, Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, Management, or any other related fields.
- Work Experience: One year experience and above.
Spoken Language Requirements
- English and the local language (Somali) is a mandatory.
- Good English communication skills (both oral and written).
- Knowledge of the location context will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Those who meet the above requirements should submit their short CVs (written in English) maximum of 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory) with three professional referees and their contacts (both email and telephone) through this link.
Hard copies or physical applications will not be accepted. The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised. Shabelle Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted at all stages of the selection process.