- Position: Solutions Architect
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: October 10, 2023.
Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Vacancy Announcement: Safaricom Ethiopia is looking for a qualified person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Safaricom Ethiopia is owned by an international consortium including Vodafone Group; Safaricom PLC; Vodacom Group; Sumitomo Corporation – one of the largest international trading and business investment companies; and British International Investment (BII) – the UK’s development finance institution and impact investor.
- Degree in Science/computer science/Engineering related.
- Certification in Agile Project Management will be an added advantage
- Certification in Solution Architecture and Certificate in Cloud expertise will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of broad technical background inclusive of databases, applications, Infrastructure, cloud, development , enterprise architecture, solutions architecture and system design experience
- At least 1 year experience as a developer or systems engineer
- A methodical approach with proven experience designing and delivering complex technical roadmaps
- Understanding of working with 3rd party technology suppliers
- Strong business acumen and mindset
- Ability to persuade stakeholders and to champion effective techniques through delivery
- Ability to drive initiatives without any formal authority in an ambiguous rapidly changing environment
- Ability to guide/teach others in architecture principles
- Working knowledge of all Technical domains in telecoms including VAS, Charging, CRM and Digital Financial Services
- Proven track record for delivery of large scale, complex projects delivering IT/Telco customer solutions; demonstrable leadership skills and organizational experience.
Reporting to the Principal Architect, the job holder shall develop and maintain end to end Technical Solutions that enable the organization to achieve its mission, vision and values systematically through effective facilitation across multiple technical and commercial stakeholders and the development of end-to-end technical solution architecture artefacts that guide the successful delivery of products and services and technology enablers.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the career portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
The closing date for receiving applications is Tuesday, October 10, 2023.