- Position: Survey Questionnaire Programmer/Database Manager
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Oct 19, 2023
Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Program surveys instrument in Survey CTO, ODK and similar survey software
- Develop, test, analyze, and maintain data collection software designed to provide electronic data collection using SurveyCTO and other software.
- allow real-time data checks by activating skip patterns, constraints, and relevance categories.
- automatically restrict out of range variables, checks for inconsistencies and ensures the accuracy of the entered data.
- Train enumerators and supervisors on CAPI utilization, data entry, and reporting.
- First degree in Computer Science, statistics or related disciplines
- A minimum of one year of proven experience in survey instrument programming using SurveyCTO or ODK and data base management (exporting to stata)
- Basic knowledge of stata
- Basic analytical and academic writing skills
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV along with your supporting documents in person to our office, Capacity & Human Resource Management Executive, Blue Building, South Wing, ground floor, Near National Stadium or through post P.O.Box 2479 Addis Ababa, Policy Study Institute