- Category: Accounting and Finance, Business and Administration, Management
- Position: Customer Service Representative
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Deadline: Aug 25, 2023
About the company
The Nordic Medical Centre (NMC) is Norwegian owned and staffed by highly experienced international and Ethiopian medical professionals. We deliver high-quality medical services 24/7 and are the preferred medical provider for a number of international organisations, embassies and health insurance companies.
Nordic Medical Centre’s overarching objective is to contribute to health and wellbeing by providing high level care to all patients through integrated clinical practice and health education.
Additionally, NMC is an organisation that seeks to make a positive health impact beyond the walls of the facility. Proceeds from the medical services provided at NMC will be used to make critical healthcare accessible to poor people and to strengthen the pool of human resources for health in Ethiopia by actively supporting higher medical education.
- To be the first point of contact for the company, to ensure that clients receive the best possible service and to provide administrative support across the organization.
- Handle the flow of people through the medical Centre and ensure that all administration tasks pertaining to clients are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Duties and responsibilities
- Welcome and register all clients at the customer service point and provide all the relevant information in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Receive any incoming calls and emails at the customer service point politely and ensure that the client receives all the relevant information.
- Receive payment and prepare invoices.
- Assist with administrative tasks.
Application deadline: 25 August,2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Accounting and any related fields
- Fluent in English and Amharic – written and spoken
- Fresh graduates and applicants with previous experience with customer service position
- A positive attitude , flexibility and adaptability
- Clear communication skills
How to Apply
PLEASE WRITE “CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE’’ ON THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR APPLICATION EMAIL.
If you are interested to apply please send your CV and application letter to [email protected]