- Recruiter: The Talent Firm
- Category: Accounting and Finance, Business and Administration, Economics
- Position: Credit Officer I
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Junior Level (1+ – 2 years experience)
- Salary: Attractive
- Deadline: Oct 31, 2023
On behalf of Nisir Microfinance S.C., The Talent Firm is recruiting for the position of Credit Officer I.
Nisir Microfinance S.C. is one of the emerging financial institutions established in 2014. It is a growing institution that is currently operating at 7 branches and serving more than 10,000 clients with exceptionally praised customer service.
- Appraise loans, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Visit applicants’ business locations to check what they actually do, take pictures of customers’ collaterals (with the Branch Manager), and the feasibility of their business of taking the loans required by the applicants.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans in collaboration with the branch manager.
- Explain to clients the different types of loan products that are available, as well as the terms and conditions of those products.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Make promotion of Nisir’s financial products and services in the market using fliers, brochures, leaflets, and so on, and report the results to the Branch Manager.
- Involve in loan approval committee if selected by the Branch Manager.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Branch Manager
No. of employees Required: 15
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, Economics, or related fields
- Should have 1-year relevant experience as a Saving and Credit Officer or Loan officer in a Financial Institution.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their applications through [email protected] with the subject line ‘Credit Officer I’ no later than 31 October 2023.