- Position: Credit Officer I
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Oct 31, 2023
Nisir Microfinance Institution S.C is one of the pioneering financial service providers in Ethiopia focusing on serving Micro, Small and Medium Size Enterprises. Supported by its Core Banking System, Nisir provides ranges of credit and saving services.
It is one of the emerging financial institutions established in 2014. It is a growing institution that is currently operating at 7 branches and serving more than 10,000 clients with exceptionally praised customer service.
Currently, Nisir works on immense organizational re-structuring as it’s aiming significant growth and expansion in its overall operation. And it is with this rationale that Nisir invites qualified and energetic candidates for the following positions.
Nisir Micro Finance Vacancy 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, Economics, or related fields
- Should have 1-year relevant experience as a Saving and Credit Officer or Loan officer in a Financial Institution.
- Appraise loans, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Visit applicants’ business locations to check what they actually do, take pictures of customers’ collaterals (with the Branch Manager), and the feasibility of their business of taking the loans required by the applicants.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans in collaboration with the branch manager.
- Explain to clients the different types of loan products that are available, as well as the terms and conditions of those products.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Make promotion of Nisir’s financial products and services in the market using fliers, brochures, leaflets, and so on, and report the results to the Branch Manager.
- Involve in loan approval committee if selected by the Branch Manager.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Branch Manager
Location: Addis Ababa
No. of employees Required: 15
Application Deadline: 5:00 PM, Oct 31, 2023
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their applications through email to:
[email protected] with the subject line ‘Credit Officer I’ no later than 31 October 2023.
Write the job title on the subject line.
Applicants are advised to apply to one job post only; Those who submitted multiple applications will be denied.
Only short-listed applicants will be communicated.