Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: November 21, 2023
Accountants help businesses make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company. They record transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management and other entities, such as the IRS or investors.
Required Quantity: 1
Required Gender: Female Only
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Accounting or in a related field of study
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Good communication skill
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Proficient in using Cash Register Machine
- Minimum 1/3 years and above in a similar role
How to Apply
- Submit your CV along with copies of your supporting documents in person to our office, located around 22, Meklit Building
- For further information contact Tel. 0973595959/0930796437/0973585858