- Position: Field Technical Engineer
- Job Time: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- Place of Work: Asasa town, Bolo town, Dolo town, Ginir town, Hagere Selam town, Negele Borena town, Yabelo town and Yirga Chefe town, Ethiopia
- Posted date: 3 days ago
- Deadline: October, 20/2023
LonAdd HR Consultancy Plc (www.lonadd.com) is a Recruitment and Outsourcing Company based in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia, with branch offices in Dukem and Hawassa. We are looking to recruit a Qualified Field Technical Engineer to join On Behalf of Our Client.
- Installations and maintenance of energy power equipment such as: diesel generators, hybrid power equipment, batteries and solar panels.
- Faults isolation and repair of electrical and mechanical faults
- Performing preventive maintenance procedures.
Number required: 8 (Eight)
Candidate Must Have:
- Electro-mechanical engineer or technician degree.
- Excellent working experience with computers.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Deep knowledge of electricity, electronics and mechanics basics.
- Experience in using test equipment such as Digital Multi-Meter (DMM) for measurements of voltage, current, frequency, temperature etc.
- Experience with diesel generators, hybrid power systems, batteries and solar panels.
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team.
- Highly self-motivated to learn, perform and excel.
- Consent to hard work during and outside of office working hours.
- Ability to work in a stressed environment.
- Consent to travel or move to other locations as per work requirements.
- Strict respect of time, procedures and instructions.
- Uncompromising honesty.
- Driving license.
- Legal residence in Ethiopia and work permit.
How to Apply
Interested applicants with the required qualifications and experience should submit a Personal CV, indicating all past positions held and their main underlying functions, their durations (month/year), the qualifications, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate, and at least three (3) the most recent professional references of previous supervisors. References may also include peers.
A cover letter (maximum length: 1 page) indicating why the candidate considers him-/herself to be suitable for the position.
via email to [email protected] by putting the Application for Field Technical Engineer in the subject box.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted