- Position: Accounting and Bookkeeping Clerks
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Sep 22, 2023
Accountants review and analyse financial statements, budgets, financial reports, and business plans in order to check for irregularities resulting from error or fraud, and provide their clients with financial advice in matters such as financial forecasting and risk analysis. They may audit financial data, resolve insolvency cases, prepare tax returns and provide other tax-related advice in reference to current legislation.
Required Gender: Female Only
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or in a related field with relevant work experience
- 0-3 years in a similar role
How to Apply
- Submit your applications via email: [email protected]