- Category: Accounting and Finance, Economics, Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain
- Position: Documentation Officer (Export and Import) (Re Advertisement)
- Location: Head Office, Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: Attractive and Negotiable
- Deadline: Jul 14, 2023
Background of the company
- Kerchanshe Trading P.L.C is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently our company needs a dedicated and motivated candidate.
General Job Description
- The Export Documentation Officer makes sure that processes are followed and works to create operational procedures. He or she ensures that the export process can be completed successfully and effectively ensures that scheduled export coffee dispatch, document preparation, and streamlined timetables are met.
- Organizing an archiving system.
- Retrieving documents upon request.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Exchange bank details with client, receive shipping instruction and draft LC
- Forward specification to operations for coffee preparation
- Ensure coffee is already at warehouse
- Ensure client’s approval of coffee
- Process certificate (quality, phytosanitary, fumigation, etc.)
- Receive permit and forward to transistor along with shipping instruction and Invoice
- Follow up, facilitate and secure certificate (quality, phytosanitary, fumigation etc.)
- Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company.
- Utilizing storage software and applications for electronic filing.
- Follow up and receive staffing report and request BOL
- Receive and confirm BOL with the shipping line.
- Proofreading documents upon request.
- BA degree in Logistic Supply chain management, Economics, Business management, Accounting or related field of study.
- 3 years’ Experience at least 2 years of work experience as Documentation officer in Import and export in Trading Company
- Proven work experience as a Documentation Specialist or similar role
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Multitasking ability
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Documentation Specialist
- Willing to work long hours when necessary
- Self-motivating and independent
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by cover letter addressing [email protected] or by our website www.kerchanshe.com with the subject line Documentation Officer please try to mention the date on the subject line and submit within seven working days from July 7, 2023 up to July 14, 2023”Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”