- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Accountant – Urgent Vacancy
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Deadline: Jul 27, 2023
1. Job Summary
Summarized the amount due to patients ready to be discharge in consultation with ward head nurses, Matron and reception. Daily checks the deposited of each inpatient and informs concerned to replenish when deposited is depleted. Follows up credit customer’s account and prepares summarized report to finance to write a letter to customer organizations to settle amount due.
2. Daily duties
· Contacts wards to identify patients due to be discharge
· Collect patient cards and countercheck with data entered on computer
· Rectifies and discrepancy checking each item recorded
· Passes the finalized amount to finance
· Check the deposited amount of each impatient and inform those who have depleted their deposit to replenish
· Checks the account of credit customers and prepares the amount due by the end of calendar month. Proposes list for finance to prepare letters to be distributed among customers.
Candidates interested in the position of Accountant should meet the following requirements.
· Degree in Accounting & Finance or related fields from recognized university
· 4+ years’ experience, Hospital experience is advantageous.
· Excellent Computer skill
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
· Good team work spirit
· Strong ethics & reliability
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their applications, non-returnable CV’s, copies of document and other relevant testimonies to KADISCO General Hospital, Roba bakery 46 Street, Gerji, at Human Resource office during office hours from July 22, 2023 up to July 27, 2023. Or you can send an email to the hospital at [email protected] for more information call us 0116298904.
Note: You must mention the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.