- Position: Network Cable Technician (Building Cable Installer)
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with possibility to travel
- Deadline: November 10, 2023
About IntraCom ICT Solution PLC
IntraCom ICT Solution PLC is a leading ICT Networking and telecommunication Service Providing Company Known for its commitment to innovation and excellence. We are at the forefront of expanding our project portfolios to work on Campus Network Infrastructure in different project sites. For this, we are seeking to hire the following open vacancy permanently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct site survey and develop low-level design, acceptance document and project As-built document.
- Perform cable installation, drilling of pathways, laying trunks, maintenance, labeling, and repair works.
- Possess knowledge in all types of Electrical activity, cable and safety test equipment and use of all types of cable construction equipment.
- Locate and repair cable faults to maintain the existing cable network without causing signal failure interruptions.
- Building cable installation and indoor/outdoor cable installation experience needed
- Validate and test end-to-end service provisioning for the cable network.
- Confirm accurate cable terminations on cross-connect, patch panels, hubs and routers.
- Review site surveys, condition discrepancy reports, design drawings, technical manuals and Documentation for cable installation feasibility.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment by complying with Government standards and legal regulations.
- TVET or Above
- Must have a strong Electrical and Networking LAN skill set.
Experience: 1 year or Above
- Competitive salary package based on qualifications and experience.
- Professional development opportunities.
If you are a passionate experienced network engineer looking for exciting opportunities in networking projects, we would love to hear from you. Apply now with your updated resume and cover letter.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to [email protected].
Please, include [Vacancy Name] and [Your Full Name] in the subject line.
Or you can submit your relevant documents in person at TK Building Office No: 203.
The application deadline is November 10, 2023