- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Payroll Specialist
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Salary: As per company scale
- Deadline: Aug 15, 2023
International Clinical Laboratories (ICL) is one of the largest independent clinical diagnostic centers on the African continent. ICL opened its door for service in 2004 with the aim of “contributing to the maintenance and enhancement of the quality of life throughout Ethiopia” by encompassing a system of human and physical resources designed to meet the changing healthcare needs of the population it serves.
It is the only laboratory accredited by the USA-based Joint Commission International (JCI) five times in a row. The laboratory provides more than 3000 tests in collaboration with its referral laboratories.
ICL would like to fill the following vacant positions under the HR Department by inviting all qualified and competent applicants:
Job Summary Member of the HR team that will ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll. Provide timely and accurate financial information and participate in daily data entry and Payroll processing in addition to this follow and perform the contract employee hire and renewal of agreement.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform monthly payroll Process.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Execute e-Time and attendance processing and interface with payroll.
- Reconcile payroll and validate confirmed reports.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Process correct calculations and compliance.
- Make attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Keep Over-time payment is against to standard Working Hour.
- Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks.
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary.
- Check files received from HR.
- Respond to any employee related to payroll complain.
- Take the responsibility in recruiting and renewal of the contract employee agreement, based on the labour low and the company rules and regulation.
- Prepare and submit performance monthly report and as it is necessary on time.
- Give advice and new way of performing his task to his immediate boss any time as it is necessary.
- Assist and collaborate in a team sprit doing the HR and Admin activities in the department.
- Perform any other duties as instructed/assigned by immediate Supervisor.
- Required Number:- 1 (one)
- Employment Status: Permanent
- Report to: HR Director
- Department: HR
Qualification and Experience
- BA Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2 years and above related work experience,
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of relevant regulations of the land.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants who fulfill the above requirements shall submit their updated CV with Cover Letter and copies of supporting documents in person to HR Admin office of ICL at “Bulgaria Mazoria”, or send using mail address [email protected] within 5 days of this advertisement.
Note: Please put the position title on the subject line of your email.